Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - 19 March 2009



FOR TODAY...March 19, 2009
Outside my window...it is dark and cool.
I am thinking...what a lovely idea the simple woman daybook is.
I am thankful for...my family, and for peace.
From the learning rooms...the teacher and her students are taking Spring Break.
From the kitchen...we enjoyed dirty rice, french bread and bananas.
I am wearing...a black t-shirt, capris and flip-flops.
I am creating...scrapbook pages.
I am going...to bed shortly.
I am reading...the book of Esther, Taste of Home and Country Woman magazines.
I am hearing...my husband play the violin, my children playing and the air conditioner running.
One of my favorite things...scrapbooking.
A few plans for the rest of the week: plan two weeks of meals and get organized for the next school week.

The creator of this project is http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com
Join the fun!

No comments: