Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 17 May 2009



For today......May 17, 2009

Outside my window.......it is night-time and cool.

I am thinking......how good it is to have a break from school.

I am thankful for......the freedom to worship, the blessing of fellowship with my church body.

I am wearing......jeans, a red mock turtleneck and tennis shoes.

I am creating......plans for more focused spiritual training for our children.

I am anticipating.......a possible new opportunity to minister to at risk birth mothers and starting a cross-stitch sampler for J.

I am going.......to journal before I do our bedtime ritual.

I am reading.......Phil. 4, and a book by Kathy Herman.

I am hearing.......John Waller's "While I'm Waiting" (I just cannot get tired of this song.) and my family winding down from the day.

One of my favorite things.......rituals.

A few plans for this week: put away this year's school materials, finish cleaning our bedroom, continue learning the music and motions for this year's VBS.

The creator of this project is thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com Come join the fun!

No comments: