Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Christmas Times

~ visiting a "live" nativity

~ Christmas doughnuts from Krispy Kreme

~ writing Christmas notes to Sunday school, choir and missions teachers


~ kids wrapping presents for each other

~ our Christmas picture

E playing Light the Advent Candle at church.

~ our Chrismon wreath

~ counting down the days until Christmas

~ making a daily chain depicting the events of Advent

~ celebrating the Sundays of Advent

We LOVE Christmas and are enjoying all the sights, sounds and traditions of this most precious season. We wish everyone all the joy and wonder of these sweet Christmas times!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What beautiful expressions of Christmas. It is such a great time of year!

Merry Christmas!!

Vicki said...

I'm loving the bangs on "M" girl. The Christmas photo is the BEST.

How is Chinese school going on Sundays?

We're doing great. Worn slap out, but great. Ha.

I'm googling a beka first grade reading. Hmmmmm. Can I get it at a discount ANYwhere? I plan to continue schooling w/Em over the summer (for a little pd. of time each day). Yeah right. In my dreams, huh? Ha.
Hugs,
Vicki

Jennifer said...

This sounds like your family is so peaceful and content this season ... I need some of that over here! I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!