Monday, January 11, 2010

Daybook ~ January 11, 2010

For today: Monday, January 11, 2010


Outside my window: it is dark and cold.


I am thinking: about peace.


I am thankful for: a computer that works.


From the learning rooms: catching up on math and language arts. Continuing to practice reading skills and handwriting.


From the kitchen: pizza.


I am wearing: knit pants and a brown sweatshirt.


I am creating: school plans, scrapook pages and goals.


I am going: to drink coffee shortly.


I am reading: The Battlefield of the Mind.


I am hearing: the music from the blog playlist.


Some of my favorite things: hot showers, socks, journalling, hymn study with the kids,

reading to the kids.


A few plans for this week: Continue schooling, tend the baby, work on goals,

spend as little money as possible.


The creator of this project is http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/. Come and join the fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like that spending as little as possible is one of your goals for the week. I have that goal too, especially after I bought groceries today!

I guess it is futile to say that we need to try again to get the kids together to play?!?