Monday, February 22, 2010

Blessings Counted


62. Respite, again.

63. Hearing the kids and my husband chatting while building with legos.

64. The joy and inspiration my family finds in legos.

65. The warmth of my home, when it is cold outside.

66. The satisfaction of organizing my thoughts.

67. Menus planned out.

68. Menu plans executed.

69. Working on this blog.

70. Scrapbooking.

71. Capturing my thoughts onto the pages of my journal.

72. Introducing the kids to journaling.

73. Reading bedtime stories to the kids.

74. Music, always.

75. My husband at home.

76. The peace of God.

77. The everpresent Hope found in His Word.

78. The privilege to Home School.

79. The thrill of planning the next year's curriculum choices.

80. Candles burning.

Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus, for the daily blessings you unfold in my life. You are faithful, always, and have blessed me abundantly. Thank you, Jesus.

1 comment:

justcallmerie said...

Keep 'em coming, I so enjoy reading them.