Tuesday, February 23, 2010

serendipity ~ winter edition

~ Devotional we are using for Lent ~

~ Lenton Salt-dough Crown of Thorns, sand representing Jesus' desert sojourn,
and beans to count the days ~

~ Lenton mantle decorations ~

~ Dutch braiding ~

~ scrapbooking love ~

~ the commander clone rex snowman ~

~ Snowgirl Judy ~


~ Valentine cupcakes ~

~ a Southern Miracle ~
~ Mimi and Valentine Happies ~

~ Hugo takes possession of the swing ~

~ amazing Lego pirate ships ~

~ a much cherished foster baby boy ~

Blessed. Abundantly blessed.
May the love of God touch each of us so deeply, daily, that even
the most humble acts of our lives are alight with His glory.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those lego pirate ships are absolutely amazing! I am extremely impressed. I love the dutch braiding ... I can only French braid and I'm not always great at that.

justcallmerie said...

Beautiful photos! I love them all, especially the last one, it teared me up. What hearts you are raising - be proud.