Sunday, May 30, 2010

Daybook ~ May 30, 2010

Outside.....it is dark.
I am thinking.....how blessed that I am that so many brave men and women chose to defend my freedom.
I am wearing....a black shirt, tan pants, and sandals.
I am creating....routines.
From the kitchen.....spaghetti sauce and pasta.
From the learning rooms.....the learning rooms are very quiet!  I do need to familiarize myself with some of our new curriculums.
I am excited about.....seeing more of our family this week.
I am reading....The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane with the kids.
Memory Verse....O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
I am fixing to....do our bedtime ritual (I treasure this time so much!).

No comments: